The Tecno Phantom 6 and 6 Plus (Beast & Beauty) are two very powerful devices from Tecno Mobile.
Oh, I love the sound quality on these beast. It’s just cool.
If you own or have seen one of these, you will agree with me that the specs are quite good.
I got the Tecno Phantom 6 and 6 Plus with FRP lock from a couple and I wasn’t with my PC because I was in church. I told them there’s a way I can bypass it without going home, right after the meeting.
It worked and the good thing is that I am going to show you how to bypass FRP – Factory Reset Protection on the Tecno Phantom 6 and 6 Plus without PC, no software needed or box needed.
But, let me show you how to factory reset the Tecno Phantom 6/6 Plus.
How To Factory Reset Tecno Phantom 6 & 6 Plus
Follow these simple steps to reset your Tecno Phantom 6 or Phantom 6 Plus.
- Turn off your Tecno Phantom 6 and wait for it to boot down.
- Press and hold both Volume Up & Power button. Let go of the power button when the boot logo appears.
- Should see No command.
- Press and the power button and then Volume up button together, then let go of the Volume Up button to boot into the recovery menu fully.
- In recovery, scroll down(using Volume buttons) to Wipe data/factory reset and use the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to Ye- delete all user data and hit the Power button to confirm.
- That’ all. Your user data will be cleared and if FRP surfaces after rebooting, keep reading.
How To Bypass FRP On Tecno Phantom 6/6 Plus
To bypass FRP on this devices without your PC or any software, you just need your Android phone and some stuffs ready.
Download the following files to your own Android phone and make sure you have Xender installed on your device.
- Turn on the FRP locked Tecno Phantom 6 or 6 Plus and turn on the Hotspot on your Android device.
- You should be able to see and connect to the Hotspot from your device. Don’t continue the setup.
- Click on Add Network
- Type about 4 characters e.g bdja and then press and hold the letters.
- Select Assist from the options.
- Google App should now launch.
- Tap on the search box and type Settings
- Select the Settings App icon from the list.
Now in Settings menu, go to Security> Unknown sources and turn it on.
The back button has been disabled, so you won’t be able to go back to Settings. Now just restart your device by pressing the power key and then sliding up to restart.
When the device turns on, continue from Step 1 to 6.
- Now type Xender and select Xender App icon from the list of results.
- Give/Accept all permissions on Xender and click on ALLOW CHANGING SETTINGS and tick Allow modify system settings
- Restart your device again and then open the Xender app using the steps above.
After reopening Xender from the steps above,
- Open Xender on your device, create the connection and connect the Tecno Phantom to yours.
- In your Xender, go to Files, APKs and send QuickShortcutMaker & Android 6 Google Account Manager to the Phantom 6.
- Install the Android 6 Google Account Manager and click Done.
- Install QuickShortcutMaker and click OPEN.
- Scroll to Google Account Manager and tap to expand it.
- Select the Google Account Manager with Type Email and Password and click on Try.
- Click on the 3 dotted icon at the top and select Browser Sign in.
- Now enter a working Google email and it’s password, then sign in.
- If the information is valid, you will be signed in and then returned to QuickShortcutMaker.
- Restart your Tecno Phantom 6 and FRP has been bypassed.
You can also use this method on other MTK devices, but I just tested it on a Tecno Phantom 6 without using my PC or any third party software. You can apply this on devices with bad USB ports or some other issues.
If you find this useful> share, drop your feedback and give us a like on Facebook.