Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you.
Since it’s still my birth month, let me first of all wish those born in June a happy birthday and a prosperous life.
If you are reading this post, I guess you have some real good questions(mobile/tech related) to ask me. If my guess is right, then read on.
The current world population is about 7 billion and up to 2.1 billion users own a smartphone. Smartphones are naturally smart and sometimes it might make you feel as if you are not its owner.
Many websites are actually very open to every question but here you can get detailed answers to all those dummy questions.
This post is not the usual How to tutorials I mostly publish, it is just all about you.
You and I are gonna make the post because it will stay fresh every moment.
You might ask, how? The reason why I am saying you should ask me anything related to your device or gadget is because I know you have so many questions that you need answers to, and I am ready for it.
Less dig down a little.
Rules/How it goes
- We welcome any question provided it’s tech related e.g. Android, iOS, computers, blogging, assistance, firmware downloads, requests etc. Just anything you can think of.
- No matter how simple or complicated your question is, just say it, even if it may sound awkward or too professional.
- You can comment with any identity but it would be cool if you stick to your real name(s).
- I might answer some personal questions, but, make sure it revolves around the topic.
- Anybody is free to give a reply to an unanswered or a not so satisfying response to a question.
- No spamming or dropping of irrelevant links. Just don’t do anything fishy.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the response you get, please ask for more.
- In order to answer your questions in the best way possible, we might take a while to put the reply together. So please, be patient but don’t give up.
- Stick to the rules.
Since this post is a question and answer kind of stuff, I will be as swift as possible to drop suitable replies to your queries. No matter how the network sucks, I will always respond ASAP.
To show you how serious I am, if your questions look like the ones below, just ask them without hesitation. If there are more serious, just ask. All I want is Ask, Ask Ask. That’s all.
- How do I load a recharge card on my line? Funny right? Don’t be shy, ask.
- My phone’s battery doesn’t charge very fast anymore, why?
- My blog’s theme is not cool, you can recommend any for me?
- Why do I need a 3G Android phone?
- My Whatsapp messenger is asking me to update the date and time, I have done that but, it has refused to open. Any solution?
- I need the best mobile data subscription codes for Android on all Networks.
- My phone sucks my data like breast milk. Please, how do I fix it?
- Do I need to buy a new SIM card to use MTN and Glo 4G LTE services?
- How do I permanently fix invalid IMEI on my MTK phone?
- I want to move my blog to WordPress, can you guide me?
- What’s the best domain name I should use for my new blog?
- Do you have the stock firmware for Tecno W5, W5 Lite, W3, W3 lite and other new devices?
- My SIM pin is blocked, what should I do?
- My phone has refused to power on, any solution?
- Could you please review my new blog?
- How do I bypass FRP lock on my new Samsung galaxy device?
- Could you help me with bypassing Samsung activation lock?
- What’s the best network when it comes to browsing?
- I need cheap tariff plans on my MTN, GLO, Etisalat or Airtel SIM.
- Do you know where I can get flashing boxes and also activate it?
- How do I start a blog like yours?
- How to flash stock ROM to my Android device.
- I need the custom recovery for my MTK device etc.
- Which CPU type on smartphones is the fastest?
- How to make my smartphone’s battery last longer?
Some of the questions might sound so simple for you, right? Well, so many people out there might be battling with it. So no matter how easy or complicated your queries are, just ask and expect the best possible answer.