The Fero A4501 is an MTK phone that runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with some real nice specs like a 1GB RAM, quad core processor, 8GB ROM and a 4,5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen.
In this tutorial , you will be guided on how to install TWRP 3.0.2 on your Fero A4501 and also root your device. Kindly follow the guide till the later and your Fero A4501 on Android 6 will be successfully rooted.
Make sure your Fero A4501 is charged and you carefully follow the tutorial. If you think you aren’t getting things right, just drop a comment.
How To Root Fero A4501 Running On Android 6 Marshmallow
To root your Fero A4501, you have to download some very important files and also install the necessary drivers.
- Install Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers on your PC.
- Download TWRP 3.0.2 for Fero A4501(ported by KriztekBlog) – Download
- Download SuperSU – Download
- Download Sp Flashtool – Download
- Copy the downloaded SuperSU to your phone’s internal storage or to an SD card.
- Copy the TWRP 3.0.2 for Fero A4501 to your PC and extract it to get a folder containing the TWRP file.
- Launch SP flashtool and click on Choose after “Scatter Loading”
- Locate the Fero A4501 TWRP folder you earlier extracted and select the MT6580_Android_scatter.txt
- The TWRP recovery will be loaded in the recovery tab in SP flash tool.
- Click on the Download button in Sp flashtool.
- Turn off your Fero A4501 and connect it to the PC via a USB cable.
- SP flash tool will now flash the recovery and you should see Download Ok to confirm it.
- Remove and reinsert your device’s battery.
It’s now time to install the SuperSU to enable you root your device.
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power button to boot into the newly flashed recovery.
- Select Recovery by pressing the Volume Down button.
- In TWRP, swipe right to Enable Modification.
- Tap on Install and then locate the SuperSU file you saved in your device / SD.
- Select it and wait for it to install.
- Click on Reboot to reboot into the system
You should now find SuperSU in your list of installed apps.
To verify root access, download and install Root Checker Basic and open it. Click on Agree>Get Started>Verify Root , then select Grant to confirm that root access has been successfully installed on your Fero A4501.
You can also backup your stock ROM via TWRP and install custom ROMs, flash zips etc. If you couldn’t catch up with the tutorial, please drop a comment.