Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you.
The Wiko Lenny 3 is a 5″ smartphone with a 720*1280 IPS LCD display, 3G support, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 MediaTek MT6580M processor, 8MP main camera/5MP front-facing camera, 16GB ROM/1GB RAM and it runs on Android 6 Marshmallow.
In this post, you will find the direct download link for the Wiko Lenny 3 stock firmware. The Wiko Lenny 3 firmware shared here is officially provided by Wiko and has not been tampered with in any way. Flashing this ROM will return your device to its factory state as well as removing your installed apps/data; always do a backup before proceeding with firmware installations.
Download Wiko Lenny 3 Stock Firmware Below
Wiko Lenny 3 V50 Android Marshmallow Official Firmware – Download Link
You can also download other Wiko stock firmware here.
How To Flash Wiko Lenny 3 Stock ROM
To flash the stock firmware to your Lenny 3, it’s pretty simple. Just follow the steps below.
CAUTION! Before you begin the update of your phone, be sure to backup all your personal data (Save all your contacts in your SIM or your Google Account and your pictures, videos and music on your PC or your SD Card)
- Download the update above and extract the installation file to your computer’s desktop.
- Install MTK VCOM drivers on your PC.
- Run the installation software as administrator.
For Windows 8/10, if necessary:
– Disable driver signing
– Turn Windows Firewall on or off
- Run the installation software
- If a security message appears on your screen, click “Install this driver anyway” in order to load the driver.
- An installation window should open, (the installation may take up to 1 minute) to load the needed flash files.
- When the software starts, click on the ‘Download’ button
- When the « Download» button turns green, connect your turned off smartphone to the PC using the USB cable.
- The update process will begin and would show 100% when it’s completed.
- You can now disconnect your phone from the PC and power it on.
If you have issues, use the comment box.