The Wiko Freddy is a 5″ smartphone with an 854*480 FWVGA IPS display, 4G LTE support, quad core 1.1ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 5MP main camera /2MP front facing camera, 8GB ROM and it runs on Android 6 Marshmallow.
In this post, you will find the direct download link for the Wiko Freddy stock firmware. The Wiko Freddy firmware shared here is officially provided by Wiko and has not been tampered with in any way. Flashing this ROM will return your device to its factory state as well as removing your installed apps/data; always do a backup before proceeding with firmware installations.
Download Wiko Freddy Stock Firmware Below
Wiko Freddy V8 Android Marshmallow Official Firmware
You can also download other Wiko stock firmware here.
HOW TO FLASH WIKO FREDDY STOCK ROM
To flash the stock firmware to your Freddy, it’s pretty simple. Just follow the steps below.
CAUTION! Before you begin the update of your phone, be sure to backup all your personal data (Save all your contacts in your SIM or your Google Account and your pictures, videos and music on your PC or your SD Card)
- Download the update above and extract the installation file to your computer’s desktop.
- Run the installation software as administrator.
- If prompted, click on “OK” to start rebooting your computer into safe mode. For Windows 7 only.
For Windows 8/10, if necessary:
– Disable driver signing
– Turn Windows Firewall on or off
- Launch the update software by selecting Run as Administrator.
- Phone powered off, press on Volume up and Vvolume down, then connect the phone to the computer via a USB cable, hold the two buttons until the software starts downloading.
- Please wait a few minutes so that the drivers will install correctly before clicking on the ‘Download’ button. You can check the progress of the driver installation by clicking on the installation icon in the taskbar(at the bottom right of your screen).
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Loader drivers should now install.
- Then click on the ‘Download’ button
- The update process will begin and would show 100% when it’s completed.
- You can now disconnect your phone from the PC and power it on.
If you have issues, use the comment box.