Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you.
QPST Tool can be used to flash firmware to devices with Qualcomm chips.
How To Flash Qualcomm .MBN Firmware Using QPST Tool
1. Download and install Qualcomm Driver from the link above. While installing driver avoid using cable for successful installation.
2. After installation is completed, connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
3. While connecting to PC, phone should be switched off and press Volume up and Down buttons as boot key.
4. If it shows Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader in device manager* like in the image below, then the drivers have been successfully installed.
Steps To Flash .MBN Firmware For Qualcomm Devices Via QPST Tool
1. QPST Tool and Drivers should be installed properly.
2. Make sure your device is charged to at least 50%.
3. Now, Run QFIL (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) Tool.
4. Click on Browse… under Select Programmer to choose the .MBN File.
.mbn File Format:
5. As soon as the .MBN file is selected, Select Build will automatically load the Update or Stock ROM.
6. Click on Load XML, select rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml and then choose Patch0.xml
Load XML comes with two option:
- rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml : On choosing this file, data will not be lost.
- rawprogram_unsparse.xml : Will lose RF Calibration data, IMEI and WiFi/Bluetooth Address.
8. Click on Select Port and choose the port.
9. Click on Download to start flashing.
10. Once Finish Download appears, disconnect your device from the PC.
You just successfully flashed the firmware to your device using QPST.