Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you.
Manufacturing Flash Tool – MFT is for flashing firmware or OS images to devices that are using Intel Chips e.g Lava Xolo X1000, X900, and some other Xolo series.
If you have got an Intel CPU based phone, you can follow the tutorial below to help you flash the firmware using the MFT software.
How To Setup And Use Manufacturing Flash Tool (MFT)
- MFT – Manufacturing Flash Tool – Download
- Extract the content of the zip file. Should be a folder like Android firmware installation package
- Open the folder and run/install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe
- Once installation is complete, run/install iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0.exe
- Wait for the installation to finalize, the run Manufacturing Flashtool setup.
- Once done, click on File and select setting.
- Adjust the setting as shown in the screenshot below.
- Unzip Firmware the downloaded firmware
- Click on open in MFT and select Flash file.
- Power off / shutdown your device (Lava X80, for instance) and connect it to the PC.
- Flashing progress should now begin.
- Wait for the firmware to flash completely, then reboot your phone.