Below is the stock firmware of the cloned ‘LG V10’ which is a Mediatek phone. The Clone looks like the original from the outside and does gives the real look of a copy.
If you have this smartphone and you had like to fix software issues like; slow operation, virus infection, bootloop, apps force closing and a whole lot of others, then you are at the right place.
I Guess You Haven’t Seen This
Before downloading the ROM, make sure your ‘LG V10 Clone’ matches the specs below. Flashing this Rom to any other ‘LG V10’ Mediatek phone will definitely brick it.
There are so many clones and variants of phones out there, to be on the safer side, check your device’s specs before proceeding with the flashing.
LG V10 Clone Specs
- Device Model : LG V10
- Hardware : MT6572
- Model : bestone72_cwet_kk
- Build number : ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1
- Build date UTC : 20160428-103404
- Android v : 5.1.1
- Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V43.P2, 2016/03/14 14:58
- Kernel v : 3.4.67 ([email protected]) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Tue May 10 18:52:56 CST 2016
- LCD Driver IC : 1-ili9807_qhd_dsi_vdo_hanlong
To Download LG V10 Clone MT6572 Android 5.1 Stock ROM
Password = www.kriztekblog.com
To flash the LG V10 CLONE firmware, Click Here
Please share and drop your comments.