If after downloading a firmware and it is in an unfamiliar extention; .nb0, you can use an official tool [ Software Update Tool (SUT)] that can unpack and flash .nb0 files.
How To Easily Flash Firmwares in .nb0 / ffu File Formats
- Make sure you have installed your device’s drivers to help you connect to the PC.
- Download Software Update Tool (SUT) and save it
- Now open the SUT folder, install and run the SUT-LR – Software Update Tool.
- If the .nb0 firmware is in a .zip or .rar archive, unpack it using Winrar and place the .nb0 or ffu file on your computer’s desktop so that you can easily access it later.
- Reboot the device to fastboot or download mode / bootloader. To do that, enable USB debugging, use Minimal adb tools or key combos[Power and Volume buttons] to enter download/fastboot/bootloader mode. If you want to use CMD on your PC, type these command to enter any of the above modes.(adb reboot bootloader.)
- Now connect the device to PC.
- On SUT-LR [Software Update Tool] homepage, click on […] icon by the right or the horizontal empty box and select the extracted .nb0 or ffu firmware you downloaded. Then click Next.
- In the next page, select Erase User Data, Click Next.
- The flashing process will begin. Give it some time for all the images to be loaded / flashed to your device.
- You can then disconnect the device when done.
If you couldn’t follow the tutorial, drop your comments.