Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you.
If you have any Oppo smartphone with OS issues, malicious apps or virus, slow operations, bootloop, stuck on logo, remove malwares or you just wanna do an upgrade, you can go ahead and download the Oppo firmware that matches yours.
Downloading and installing / flashing any firmware other than the intended for use on your Oppo phone will certainly brick it.
Check your Oppo phone model carefully before proceeding with download and flashing as well.
Download Oppo Stock ROMs / Firmwares
|Model/Firmware version||Download Links|
|Oppo A57 (CPH1701EX_11_A.14_OTA_014_all_201705071629)||Download|
|Oppo R7 Lite (R7kfEX_11_OTA_011_all_201603241637)||Download|
|Oppo R7 (R7plusfEX_11_OTA_014_all_201602270946)||Download|
|Oppo N1 Mini (N1mini_11_A.11_INT_150322_OTA_011_all)||Download|
|Oppo N1 (N1_12.A.13_OTA_INT_013_all_svn5986)||Download|
|Oppo R1 (R829_11.A.12_OTA_INT_012_all_151016)||Download|
|Oppo Neo 5 (1201EX_11.A.14_OTA_INT_014_all_160427)||Download|
|Oppo Neo 7 (A33fEX_11_OTA_009_all_201603042120)||Download|
|Oppo Mirror 3 (Mirror3EX_11.A.10_OTA_INT_010_all_150828)||Download|
|Oppo Mirror 5 (Mirror5EX_11_OTA_014_all_201604011005)||Download|
|Oppo Neo 3 (R831K_11.A.17_OTA_INT_017_all_151229)||Download|
|Oppo Neo (R831_11.A.10_OTA_INT_010_all_140828)||Download|
|Oppo N3 (N5206EX_11.A.13_OTA_INT_013_all_151230)||Download|
|Oppo Yoyo (R2001_11.A.15_OTA_INT_015_all_151224)||Download|
|Oppo Joy (R1001_11.A.18_OTA_INT_018_all_160323)||Download|
|Oppo Joy 3 (A11wEX_11.A.11_OTA_INT_011_all_160423)||Download|
|Oppo Joy Plus (R1011EX_11_A.09_OTA_INT_009_all_160416_logo)||Download|
|Oppo Find 7A (FIND7WX_12_OTA_INT_014_all_svn10682)||Download|
|Oppo Find 5 Mini (R827_11.A.16_OTA_INT_016_all_160330)||Download|
|Oppo F1S (A1601EX_11_OTA_019_all_201610112241_local)||Download|
|Oppo F3 (CPH1609EX_11_OTA_0040_all_201704261515)||Download|
|Oppo A37F (A37fEX_11_OTA_017_all_201703020641)||Download|
|Oppo F1 (F1EX_11_OTA_889_all_201605261812)||Download|
|Oppo F1 Plus (X9009EX_11_OTA_018_all_201606201753)||Download|
|Oppo F3 Plus (CPH1613EX_11_OTA_013_all_201707150952)||Download|
|Oppo F5 Youth||Download|
|Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition||Download|
|Oppo F3 Deepica Limited Edition||Download|
|Oppo A57 (CPH1701EX_11_A.30_OTA_030_all_201709301307)||Download|
|Oppo N1 Mini N5111||Download|
|Oppo Find 7||Download|
How To Flash Firmware To An Oppo Phone
- For Spreadtrum (SPD .pac file) phones, Click Here
- For Mediatek (MTK scatter file), Click Here.
- For .BIN stock ROMs, Click Here
How To Flash Stock ROM To An OPPO Android Phone Via Recovery
No matter the chip type your Oppo Android Smartphone uses, Snapdragon processor or Mediatek, and you have downloaded the firmware, the method to flash/install it is very simple but different from the former.
This is the kinda official and most popular way of flashing a ROM(stock or custom) to Oppo devices. Here’s how to install or flash the firmware to Oppo Smartphones powered by either snapdragon or MTK.
- Download the stock ROM and place it in the root of your SD card for easy access.
- Power off and boot into recovery mode using Volume down and Power button.
- Select your preferred language; English, Chinese or any other.
- In the next screen, Select Wipe data and cache by pressing the power button. To move up/down, use the volume keys; Volume Up / Down. Select Wipe cache also. If asked to confirm, select Yes.
- Go back to the previous screen and select Install from SD card.
- Choose either phone storage or SD card depending on where you kept the stock ROM file.
- Use the volume buttons and scroll to the firmware.zip(which might look like this) you downloaded, select it using the power button.
- In the next confirmation screen, select Yes so as to begin the ROM installation.
- Wait for the process to complete and then your ROM must have been flashed to the Oppo.