2 Ways To Disable App Notifications On Android
Note that hiding or disabling app notifications on your Android phone will automatically turn off every single notification from the apk app(s). So for example, if you are receiving annoying messages from Whatsapp groups and you don’t want it to continue, you will have to disable or hide Whatsapp app notifications which will also affect every other notification from Whatsapp messenger.
It also applies to every other Android app as well.
There are some apps that you might naturally turn off their notifications without fear of missing anything while some will make you feel uncomfortable especially the social networking/messenger apps. Well, If you don’t mind turning off and as well missing some notifications from your Android apps, you can read on.
HOW TO DISABLE NOTIFICATIONS FROM ANY APP ON AN ANDROID PHONE
- Hold down the recent apps key or button to bring up the recently launched apps.
- Tap on the App Manager which will take you to your all apps section.
- If you can’t find it there depending on your Android device, just go to Settings, open it and tap on Apps.
- In the App section, slide right to the All Apps section. The Apps are sorted alphabetically, so scroll down until you get to the apk app you wish to disable its notifications.
- Click on the app. When it opens, unmark the Show Notifications and select Ok to confirm it.
- That’s all you need to do to stop/disable or hide notifications from apps on an Android phone.
Download Purify App To Take Care Of Every Notification On Your Android Phone
- Purify automatically takes care of every single notification on your Android by putting all your notifications in a single, clean, user-friendly list. With Purify, your Android phone’s status bar will be uncluttered with irrelevant notifications.
- Purify will automatically show notifications from important apps like Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- You can also set it to put all notifications in one place(archive). If you have any notification, Purify will display a small notification to let you know there’s something new from one of your apps.
- You can also block unwanted notifications from apps using purify.
- Lots of other benefits like auto start management etc
- To download purify straight away, Click here