Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you.
You might also want to know how you can equally flash firmware in .bin formats to your Spreadtrum Android device.
You Might Want To Know
Well, with Miracle box, there are so many cool possibilities. Since the default Upgrade or Research Download tool doesn’t accept bin files but .pac files, you actually need to know this.
I know you just can’t wait to know this. So without saying much, let us proceed with the tutorial.
How to flash bin files to Spreadtrum devices
- Download Miracle Box 2.27A Without Box – Download
Password : bdjakriztek
- Most importantly, You must Install Spreadtrum USB Drivers on your PC.
- Unpack the Miracle box software you just downloaded and the Miracle loader.
- Make sure you disable your antivirus and also back date your PC to 2014 or else Miracle box Start button would not be clickable.
- Miracle box will now launch.
- When Miracle Box opens, Click on SPD tab.
- Now remove and reinsert your battery, connect the phone to the PC while holding the boot key( volume up or volume down or both)
- Don’t try to interrupt the entire process until it shows done or complete.
- When Miracle is finished with the flashing, you should see Done/Complete
- You can now disconnect and power up your phone manually.