How To Flash Spreadtrum Devices With .bin or pac File
In a previous tutorial, we talked about how to flash .bin files to Mediatek android phones using Miracle box.
You might also want to know how you can equally flash firmware in .bin formats to your Spreadtrum Android device. Well, with Miracle box, there are so many cool possibilities. Since the default Upgrade or Research Download tool doesn’t accept bin files but pac files, you actually need to know this. I know you just can’t wait to know this. So without saying much, let us proceed with the tutorial.
How to flash bin files to Spreadtrum devices
- Download Miracle Box 2.27A Without Box – Download Password : bdjakriztek
- First of all, You must Install Spreadtrum Usb Drivers on your Pc.
- Now Launch Miracle Box and Click on SPD tab.
- Now remove and reinsert your battery, connect the phone to the PC while holding the boot key( volume up or volume down or both)
It will now detect the Spreadtrum phone if the drivers were installed properly and the flashing process will begin.
- Don’t try to interrupt the entire process until it shows done or complete.
- When Miracle is finished with the flashing, you should see Done/Complete
- You can now disconnect and power up your phone manually.
Got any issue, please use the comment box.