LeTv LeEco Le 2 X620 Specs And Review
The LeTV LeEco Le 2 X620 is the successor to the popular LeTV Le 1 which ran on the former CPU, Helio X10. The LeEco 2 X620 is powered by the new Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 chipset, which is said to have great improvements over it predecessors.
Whats so cool about the LeEco Le 2 X620 Android phone?
CDLA (Continuous Digital Lossless Audio)
The phone is said to offer the very first CDLA enabled headphone port (USB Type C), which is said to boost overall audio quality and performance.
4K Video Recording.
USB Type C (Le Fast Quick Charging).
LeTV LeEco Le 2 X620 Full Specifications
|2G Network||GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|3G Network||HSPDA 850/900/1900/2100MHz|
|4G Network||Yes FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
151.1 x 74.2 x 7.5mm
|Type||IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors|
|Size||5.5inches, FHD IPS 1920 x 1080 403ppi|
Memory And OS
|Internal||32GB ROM emmc 5.1|
|OS||EUI 5.6(can be upgraded to v5.8) (Android version 6.0 Marshmallow)|
Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20, 2.3GHz Deca Core
GPU: Mali-T880 MP4
|RAM||3GB RAM DDR3|
|Alert types||Vibration, MP3 ringtones|
|Audio port||3.5mm jack|
|2G||2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|3G||3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz|
|4G||4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
Usb type C
|WIFI||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band WiFi, WiFi Display, WiFi Direct|
|Primary||16 mp, BSI CMOS, PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus), f/2.0 Aperture, ball type closed-loop motor, quick focus, Dual Tone LED Flash, 4K video @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60 fps, 720p slow motion @ 120 fps|
|Secondary||8.0 mp, 1.4μm Big Pixel, F2.2 large aperture, 76.5 ° super wide-angle lens|
|Capacity||3000mAh (Le Fast Charging)|
|Sensors||Gravity, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint, Hall, Mirror Surface Fingerprint ID, Continual Digital Lossless Music (USB Type C)Infrared Remote, E-Compass, Gyroscope GPSGPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|Miscellaneous||– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
– FM Radio
– MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
– Image viewer and editor
– Document viewer and editor
– Preloaded applications – GTalk , YouTube, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, etc.
- Powered by the Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 Deca Core Chipset
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Storage out of the box
- First to feature CDLA (Continuous Digital Lossless Audio) Technology via the USB Type C
- In-Cell, 5.5″ IPS, 1080p FHD, 403 ppi
- Runs EUI 5.6 (based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow) – can be upgraded to 5.8
- 16 mp BSI CMOS, Ball Type closed looped motor, 4K video, Slow motion, PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus)
- Dual SIM Support (VoLTE)
- Dual Band WiFi 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 4.2
- Mirror Surface Fingerprint ID
- Supports IR Infrared Remote
- USB Type C (Supports Quick Charging)
- 3000mAh Battery
Whats important, but missing.
- No External SD Card Support
- No NFC