Hello ! It’s been a while. We have been so busy catching up with the Tecno Camon C9ja tour. Well, today I just felt like doing what I love doing; sharing new tricks and tips.
Recently, a carbon copy of the Nokia XL has been seen in the market and its really catching so many people’s attention. After going through a couple of them, I can say they are ok at their own level, you know what I mean.
The camera, loudness, speed, display is okay. And it’s a spreadtrum phone like itel, Mbo, BML, Mhorse and rest of them.
Fix Forgotten Pin/Pattern Lock On Nokia TradeNo XL-130Q
Since this one is just coming out, getting the stock ROM(pac file) isn’t really easy and also entering recovery isn’t possible since it’s one of this stubborn spreadtrum phones. If you have a flashing box, this wouldn’t be an issue.
You might also like…
Steps To Factory Reset Nokia TradeNo XL-103Q
- First of all download Moborobo Pc Suite and install it on your windows PC.
- Download Factory Reset Apk and save it on your PC as well.
- Remove and reinsert the battery of the Nokia Tradeno XL 130Q
- Simultaneously press Volume down (-) and Power button. When it shows Nokia, leave the both buttons.
- After a while, you should now see the test mode screen like in the image below.
- Carefully drag the drop-down notification bar from the top and click on the settings icon.
- Scroll down to About phone, tap on Build number five times to enable developer options.
- Go back and open developer options, enable USB Debugging.
- Now connect your USB cable from the Pc to your phone.
- In the menu that pops up, select MTP mode. Now double click the Factory Reset APK on your PC Moborobo should pop up.
- Click on install and allow USB debugging prompt on your phone.
Even if it fails to install, continue trying and it will install. Mobodaemon should install first.
- When the app has been successfully installed, go back to settings, click on Apps and open the All apps tab.
- Scroll down to the end and you will find Simple Factory Reset.
- Click on it and tap on Goto App.
- When the App opens, gently tap on Factory Reset. Then select Yes to activate it as a device administrator.
- Your China Nokia XL 130q will power off, factory reset and then turn on.
- You now have your phone back without flashing any PAC file.
If this post was helpful to you, please comment and share.