Google Translate App, A Great Tool For Webmasters And Bloggers
Google has really been helpful in nearly every area when its comes to tech. In the area of Web Search, Google has the upper hand with their Google search engine which is actually my favourite. (I guess you too)
Features of Google Translate
- Just speak the words and you will get instant translations for your desired language or the more than 50 available languages.
- Take a picture of a write-up in an unfamiliar language and get it translated.
- There’s also the handwriting feature that enables you to write what your keyboard doesn’t support by default.
- By just typing or copy/paste the text or comments to get their translations.
- It automatically detects the language of the text so you don’t just get the translations but also the language.
The translate app is like having a personal interpreter in your pocket.
I always find it so interesting when replying to comments from foreign visitors in my blog. It makes them feel so comfortable with you and they will always feel very free to drop more comments.
Here is a screenshot of when I recently used Google Translate.
A user commented on my blog post in a language I don’t understand. I immediately copied the text via my phone, Google Translate appeared and I tapped on it to get the translation.
As you can see above, replying was so easy. I just typed in English, instantly got the translation and then replied immediately using the same language. Isn’t that cool?
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
- Download and install Google Translate5.0.0.RC24.121993595 APK directly from here or from Google playstore.
- You can set your primary language and the language you translate most often in the settings tab.
- To make it more interactive, in Settings, select and enable Tap To Translate.
- In the next screen, tap on permit drawing over other apps. This will enable Google Translate icon to show up at the top of your screen whenever you copy a text.