How To Flash .bin Firmware Files To Mediatek Devices
If you are always searching for ROMs on the internet to unbrick or just flash your MTK phone, then you must have stumbled upon .bin file formats.
Most rare or not so easy to find ROMs for MTK devices are sometimes available in .bin format. It’s not like this file format is corrupt or something else, but they were originally read(read back) via flashing boxes like volcano box, Miracle box etc. So those with flashing boxes will be familiar with this bin file issue.
So, if you just downloaded a firmware file in .bin format, don’t delete it yet, there is a wayout. Now that you are aware of the possibility of using the .bin files, lets roll…
How To Flash .bin Firmware Files To MTK Devices
- Download and install Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers if you haven’t done that.
- Download Miracle Box 2.27a or Miracle Eagle Eye cracked with loader and follow the steps to install it on your PC.
- Launch the Miracle box cracked loader which is inside the folder and click on the MTK tab.
- Now click on Service under MTK.
- Click on Write.
- Under Boot select, Choose 4th boot(Auto Connect) or 8th Boot.
- Click on the folder icon under Format(Android) and locate the .bin file.
- Click on the file and then select Open.
- The .bin file will be loaded and ready.
- Make sure USBCable is selected. Click on Start Button.
- Remove and reinsert the phone’s battery(if it’s user removable), then connect the phone to the PC via a good USB cable. You might need to press some keys (bootkey) depending on your smart phone.
- Flashing process will begin and will take sometime depending on the size of the partitions in the .bin file.
- Please do not interrupt the flashing process to avoid issues with your MTK phone.
- Now you can conveniently download and flash MTK firmware that are in .bin file formats.
Liked the post? Please share and comment.