Fix Invalid Imei MTK Phones After Flashing Via Sp Flashtool
You might also like:
How to Root and Install CWM on Tecno Camon C8 running on Android 6
HOW TO FIX STUBBORN INVALID IMEI ON ALL MTK SMARTPHONES AFTER FORMATING USING SP FLASHTOOL
- Boot your phone into recovery and do a factory reset.
- When the phone boots up, its time to root it. Rooting your MTK smartphone is so seamless with Kingroot latest version. . Download it, install and launch it while mobile data is turned on.
- Now check your root access via Root checker.
- Download Chamelephon Apk and install.
- Open it and grant super user access.
- Copy your imei from the back of your phone and enter it correctly in the boxes provided.
- Click on Apply New IMEIs, then confirm it by tapping on Change.
- You may now reboot your phone.
- Your MTK phone’s IMEI numbers will now show for the both Sims. You can dial *#06# to confirm.
Note: IMEI changing might be illegal if used wrongly.
Interesting right? Please share