INSTALL LEWA CUSTOM ROM FOR NOKIA X AND XL
The Nokia X family has been around for a while now. Since these devices are running on a forked Android 4.1.2, no future firmware update is expected from Microsoft.
Lewa OS for Nokia X is official and totally genuine. This is released specifically for Nokia X and includes a variety of features never found in Stock Nokia OS. Lewa OS promises unique smoothness and almost bug-free interface. It’s cool and user-friendly.
I recently installed the Lewa Os on a Nokia XL and its running well. Without much ado, let’s go straight to the point.
HOW TO INSTALL LEWA CUSTOM ROM ON A NOKIA X ANDROID PHONE
First of all, download the necessary files.
- Lewaa OS 4 V5 Zip file
- Nokia XL Patch
- G-Apps Jellybean zip
- Lewaa Custom Recovery.img
- Nokia X Flasher
STEPS TO INSTALL LEWA OS ON YOUR NOKIA X SMARTPHONES
- Copy download 1 2 3 and 4 to your Micro SD card. Insert it in your Nokia X.
- Flash the LewaRecovery for Nokia X using Nokia X Flasher.
- To flash the recovery using Nokia X Flasher, run the Nokia X Flasher on your Pc.
- Press Volume down and power button for about 5 seconds.
- Now connect the phone via a USB cable to the PC. Click on detect device on Nokia X flasher. If your device shows, click on the recovery tab, locate and select the LewaRecovery.img file
- Click on start flashing. Wait for it to complete.
- Now boot the phone into recovery using VOLUME UP and Power button.
- In recovery screen, click on Backup to backup your current firmware.
- Go back and click on Install. Select the select the Lewa Rom, Nokia XL patch(For Nokia XL), and G-Apps.zip
- After installation is completed successfully, tap on reboot system.
- If phone hangs, just remove the battery, reinsert it and power up manually.
- After a while, the phone should boot up giving you a new interface.