TECNO CAMON C8 HIOS ANDROID 6 MARSHMALLOW UPDATE
This is good news to all Tecno C8 users. The long awaited Marshmallow upgrade is officially out and rocking.
The available method to update your Camon C8 to Android 6 Marshmallow is via SD Card. The SD Card method because it’s easier and safer.
Like the first 6.0 update for Infinix Hot 2, it had some bugs which was later fixed via a second OTA update.
The Tecno Camon C8 HioS Marshmallow first update is rumored to have some little but not so serious bugs.
The good news is that the update below is practically bugless. So without much ado, lets get started!
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR TECNO CAMON C8 TO ANDROID 6 MARSHMALLOW
Follow the instructions to successfully install Tecno HIOS Android 6 on your Camon C8.
- Click here to download Camon C8 Tcard_update_20160415 latest update 2016 which is bug freeSize is around 869mb.(Connect to a WiFi Hotspot or use a fast mobile network)
- Place the (Camon C8 Tcard_update_20160415 latest update 2016 with bug fix from Tecno Mobile. ) Tcard_update_20160415 in your SD Card root folder.
- Switch off your Tecno Camon C8.
- Hold Power Button + Volume Up.
- When the startup logo appears, release the Power Button ONLY.
- Now release the Volume Up button
- Again, hold the Power Button followed by the Volume Up button, then release the both together.
- Use Volume Down to navigate to Apply update from Sdcard, then press the Power Button to select.
- You will enter a new interface.
- Use theVolume Down to navigate to the Tcard_update_20160415, then select it with the Power Button.
- The installation will start. When it is successful completed, you will see install from sd complete. Select Reboot system now.
- The phone will reboot. This will take some time to complete, upto 5 minutes.
- After the boot is done, you should have HiOS and Marshmallow 6.0 on your Tecno Camon C8.