The Boom J8 has been rocking pretty well in the hands of Tecno / Music lovers. So many things come to ones mind after getting a new android phone. One of the most trending thing is rooting the phone.
You might also like
Tecno Boom J8 Specs And Revie
Rooting your phone opens it to a world of possibilities which if wrongly used can cause software issues. Well so many people aren’t new to the scene.
So without waste of time, let’s get started with two ways you can easily root your Tecno Boom J8.
HOW TO EASILY ROOT TECNO BOOM J8
As you all know, TECNO J8 comes baked in Android 5.1 which can be rooted easily with the latest kingroot app.
To root your TECNO J8 right away,
- Download the latest version of Kingroot and install it on your phone. NewKingrootV4.90_C142
- Make sure unknown sources in security settings is on.
- Recent versions of Kingroot can only root your phone when you have a working internet connection. So, make sure you are connected to WiFi network or mobile data is on before trying to root your phone with Kingroot.
- If all is ready, Kingroot will successful root your Boom J8 within seconds.
INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY AND ROOT YOUR TECNO BOOM J8
- Unpack both Spflash tool and Tecno J8 Twrp Recovery to your desktop.
- Launch flashtool.exe inside Sp Flashtool folder.
- Click on scatter loading and locate the Twrp for Tecno Boom J8.
- Select the MT6753 Android Scatter.txt.
- Now the custom recovery for Boom J8 will be loaded in Sp flashtool.
- Click on the Download button.
- Turnoff your J8 and allow it to vibrate. Now connect your device via USB. Flashing will begin and complete almost immediately.
- Disconnect the phone and boot into recovery using Volume Up button and Power button combo.
- When recovery boots up, Swipe all through to the right to enable system modification which will allow you perform tasks that will change your phone in one way or another like rooting.
- Now select Install and locate the SuperSU.zip package you saved in the memory card.
- Also Swipe right to flash the SuperSU file.
- When flashing is completed, you can reboot the system.
- Now your Tecno music phone is rooted Plus a custom recovery.
Now you can head over to the play store and download any root only app like root explorer, titanium backup etc, it will work flawlessly.