Fix Unable To Send Message On Android Phones Plus All Networks Message Center Number
Unable To Send SMS
It’s so annoying when you are unable to send messages with your Android phone. No matter what you do, you keep getting the response
“Message Not Sent”
But, it becomes a little bit difficult on Android especially the new OS versions. I personally could not send messages on my both sims for about two days.
“Lets ride on!”
Fix Unable to send message/Message Sending Failed
- Just dial *#*#4636#*#*
It will bring up the Android test menu.
- Select Phone Information.
- Scroll down to “SMSC“
- Refresh it to retrieve the message center number from the network or directly enter the Message Center Number that corresponds to your Network provider in the space after the SMSC.
- Then select update.
Message Centre Number For MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT AND GLO.
- For MTN, the Message Centre Number is +234803000000
- For Airtel, the Message Centre Number is +2348020000009
- For Etisalat, the Message Center Number is +2348090001518
- For Globacom, the Message Centre Number is +2348050001501
- Just copy your preferred message center number and fill it in the space, then select update.