How To Change IMEI Of Tecno Boom J8 And Use Glo 3GB BIS Subscription
How To Change IMEI Of Tecno Boom J8 And Use Glo 3GB BB Sub
- First of all and very important, you must root your Tecno J8 before proceeding. Here is How to root Tecno Boom J8.
- After rooting your J8, Download and install ToolHero / MobileUncle and Blackberry IMEI Generator.
- Open the Bb Imei Generator app and tap on Generate Blackberry Imei.
- Copy down any of the generated IMEI. You can generate as much as you can.
- Open the ToolHero app and select Engineering Mode
- Now select Super engineering mode.
- Tap on Connectivity, select CDS information and then Radio information.
- Select either Phone 1 or Phone 2 which is the same thing as Sim 1 or Sim 2.
- Now you will see an AT+ written at the top, tap the end, press any letter and then erase it. Some options will pop up.
- Depending on your sim, select EGMR=1,7,”” which is for Sim 1 or EGMR=1,10,”” which is for SIM 2.
- Now, insert the blackberry IMEI you generated in between the quotes “” E.g EGMR=1,7,“Here is where your bb imei should be” EGMR=1,7,”123456789000000″
- Now after typing the IMEI, select SEND COMMAND.
Note:: If it says Command not accepted in user build, please insert a space after the AT+
Now reboot your phone for the changes to take effect. To check your android phone’s new IMEI, dial *#06#
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR GLO 3GB BB DATA BUNDLE ON ANDROID
- If you changed the IMEI of Sim 1, put the Glo Sim there and vice versa.
- Load a recharge of just N1, 400 and confirm it.
- Go to Messaging, send COMONTH or BBCMONTH to 777
- You will receive a reply informing you that you have been given 3gb of data which will last for 1month.
- Go to your mobile network, in access point name (Glo Sim), create a new access point as shown in the image below.
Save and activate it.
- Turn your data connection on. You can now be surfing with the 3GB from Glo.
USE CHAMELEPHON TO CHANGE IMEI OF TECNO BOOM J8
- Install Chamelephon apk app from Google Playstore, Open it after installation.
- Grant Chamelephon Super User privileges by tapping Grant
- You should now be in the home screen.
- Input the correct IMEI Numbers (on the back of the phone after taking out the battery) or copy and paste the generated blackberry imei and click Apply New IMEIs.
- Once prompted to confirm changing of IMEI, tap Change
- Reboot the phone.
Share and comment if you have issues or questions to ask. Happy surfing.