How To Root Infinix Hot 2 On Android 5.1 and 6.0 Marshmallow
How To Root Infinix Hot 2 Running On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- TeamWinRecovery For Infinix Hot 2 by Hovatek
- Enable recovery buttons combo
- Sp flashtool
- Install Mediatek VCom Drivers
- Copy the SuperSu.zip file to the root folder of your phone’s internal storage.
- Extract the TWRP recovery, Enable recovery buttons and Sp flashtool to your desktop.
- Open and launch Sp flashtool as an admin.
- Click on scatter loading and select the Mt6580 android scatter.txt in the TWRP folder.
- You will find recovery loaded.
- Now click on location (the last empty box after preloader)
- Locate the Enable recovery botton folder and select preloader_d5510_infinix.bin
- Click on the empty location box under lk and select lk.bin in the enable recovery button folder.
- Now you should have three files loaded in the sp flashtool. Preloader, lk and recovery.
- Click on the Download button in Sp flashtool.
- Connect your Infinix Hot 2 (Powered Off with Battery Inside) to the Pc and wait for the download to complete.
- Once the download is completed, unplug the usb cable. Press volume up and power button to boot the Infinix Hot 2 into recovery.
If you get a message like the one below, swipe right so as to enable TWRP modify your system partion which will enable rooting.
- Select the SuperSU.zip in your phone’s internal storage.
- Swipe right to install SuperSU.
- When installation is complete, Tap on Reboot System.
If you are asked to root your phone, please select Do Not Install.
- After booting, check your installed apps and you will find SuperSU.
- You can install Root checker APK to verify that you have root access on your phone.