ExcelVan

ExcelVan MT10 MT6572 Stock Firmware Download

ExcelVan MT10 MT6572 Stock Firmware Download

Download ExcelVan MT10 MT6572 Mtk Stock ROM

Today I am sharing the SP flashtool ROM dump of ExcelVan MT10 Android tablet. You can download and flash it via Sp flashtool.
Before sharing the ROM link, below are the specs.
  • Mediatek MT6572 32bit
  • Android version 4.4.2
  • Dual sim and Micro Sd Support.
  • 3G enabled.
  • 4GB ROM
  • 1 Gb Ram
  • Dual core CPU
  • Resolution 600*1024
  • Camera 1.9 megapixel
  • Gpu Mali-400 Mp
ย

REQUIREMENTS

ย

STEPS ON HOW TO FLASH A ROM VIA SP FLASHTOOL

• Navigate to the SP flash tool folder
  • Right click and Run the SP flash tool.exe as admin
  • Click on scatter loading. Navigate to the ExcelVan MT10 ROM folder and select the ” MT6572_Android_scatter.txt “
  • Its recommended not to flash preloader. Untick it before clicking on Download.
  • Switch off your Phone (make sure it has more than 50% charge) and connect it to your PC using a good usb cord.
  • A progress bar should start running. Make sure you donโ€™t tamper with the USB at this point.
  • The Sp flash tool will display a success message like this if all went well.
Excelvan MT10 MT6572 Sp flashtool success image
  • After that confirmation, close the Sp-flash tool. Disconnect the phone and switch it on. It will take some minutes before the setup is complete.

Got issues? Please let us know via the comment box.

34 Comments

34 Comments

1. Inc

May 16, 2016 at 11:45 pm

Thanks. Any idea how to repartition this firmware? The 800 out of 8gb for apps allowance makes it a mess.

2. Mba Christian Ihechi

May 16, 2016 at 11:58 pm

If the rom has 2 ebr files, then its possible to tweak the primary partition.

3. Mba Christian Ihechi

May 17, 2016 at 12:04 am

Here is a tutorial for ebr tweaking. https://goo.gl/7FOzjH

4. Inc

May 24, 2016 at 12:34 am

Thanks a lot. But the ROM has only 1 ebr file so I could not follow through with the tutorial in the link you sent. If you have any other suggestion I'll really appreciate it.

5. Mba Christian Ihechi

May 24, 2016 at 12:36 am

Ok. I will inform you if I find another ebr tweak.

6. Inc

May 25, 2016 at 7:01 am

Thanks.

7. Anonymous

July 23, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Link is not workin.

8. Mba Christian Ihechi

July 23, 2016 at 12:26 pm

@anonymous, The link to the EXCELVAN MT10 Stock rom is working perfectly. Click on the ROM link under requirements to access it.

9. Mba Christian Ihechi

July 24, 2016 at 11:21 am

Hello Tushar Barot! Sorry about that. You actually clicked on the wrong link which is for spflashtool. Please click on the Excelvan MT10 ROM under requirement 2.
    Then wait for about 6seconds for SKIP AD to appear, click on the SKIP AD to start downloading. Hope it helps.

10. Tushar Barot

July 24, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Thanks for all your help…I have successfully installed this rom

11. Mba Christian Ihechi

July 24, 2016 at 8:27 pm

That sounds good.

12. Anonymous

July 26, 2016 at 10:37 am

i just noticed and shows invalid IMEI error please advise.
    Tushar Barot

13. Mba Christian Ihechi

July 26, 2016 at 11:07 am

Copy down the original imei number on your Excelvan,then Click Here to know how to fix the invalid imei issue.

14. Roman Kogler

October 27, 2016 at 6:01 am

I disconnect even the battery , try Different version of Sp tool but dosnt help !

15. Roman Kogler

October 27, 2016 at 6:01 am

Please the i have a bricked Excelvan Mt10 ! your rom don't work shows Dram fail ! Need a help ? I wipe out everything with SP Flash tool ! Have just black screen ๐Ÿ™

16. Mba Christian Ihechi

October 27, 2016 at 6:09 am

Mark just the preloader, then try formatting it again before flashing the entire ROM. Let me know how it goes.

17. Roman Kogler

October 27, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Dude thanks for respond i wish i can send couple off pictures so you can see it ! I tried just the preloader , formating again before but still no luck ! ๐Ÿ™ Always this message apears ERROR : S-FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (0xFC0) [EMI] Enable DRAM Failed

18. Mba Christian Ihechi

October 27, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Error 4032 is kinda tricky to solve unless with the original stock ROM of the bricked device. But most times, when the original firmware still gives issues, you have to try different ways and also be patient during the entire process until you unbrick your mtk device.

Try the following…
    * Download the latest version of SP Flashtool v5.1640 and extract the contents.
    * Run it as an admin
    * After loading the scatter file, Press one or both of the Volume buttons before connecting the USB cable.
    * Also try flashing the phone without battery.

Let me know how it goes.

19. Roman Kogler

October 28, 2016 at 12:00 am

Dude the Shity Tablet is Excelvan mt 10 ! I tryed new SP tool , Oldest, Always run as an Admin !!! I ahve disconected battery ! Volume up, down + Power combination!! All is done dude ! I read recently on Gsm forum when you damage the preloader which i done my bad ๐Ÿ™ Cos i reflashed the rom and i make mistake not unchecking the preloader ! So tablet can be bricked for good ! Only repair the preloader to open the phone,tablet..etc And look for gold point GND, Kcolo & Kcold and make jumper connect the USb repair the preloader ! In my case i dont see this golden pointshe named Kcolo..etc just the GND (Ground )

20. Mba Christian Ihechi

October 28, 2016 at 12:10 am

The Preloader from the same phone model can revive a bricked one. The Test Point jumper is mostly for devices that are totally dead, or doesn't get detected by the computer. Although it can fix error 4032 sometimes.

If you want to try that, unscrew your phone to access the PCB. Carefully look for GND KCOLO or COLO and make a clean jumper from GND to KCOLO.
    If you can't find KCOLO or COLO, try connecting GND to any of the volume buttons and retry flashing the phone.

21. Roman Kogler

October 28, 2016 at 12:59 am

Well is a Tablet basically with two simcards shity chinese one i pick for 10 pound from friend has pin on it and i cant take out so i decide to reflash it the rom ! Mistake i made i don't uncheck the preloader ! Is basically hobby to play around this stuff ! Quite funn but not anymore ! ahaha ! I done 100 of Samsungs ,Iphones flash ,repairs but this 40ยฃ Tablet got me !hehe Actualy the Rom for this Tablet EXcelvan MT10 is from you or yours site (Blog) well i can not find the stock rom or similar to try may this is the issue ! Regard

22. Roman Kogler

October 28, 2016 at 1:00 am

Cheers Dude can you believe i located the pins GND,Kcolo make jumper but Try to flash it and still same error ? Dude really? ๐Ÿ™ Firmware Rom issue?

23. Mba Christian Ihechi

October 28, 2016 at 11:22 am

Download this scatter file and replace the old one in the firmware folder with it. Load the scatter file and use format all / firmware upgrade option. Lets see how it goes.

24. Roman Kogler

October 28, 2016 at 5:10 pm

thanks Dude i did replace the scatter but usual happened red line 100% for 41 sec. And same error Dram failed ! I tryed less version of SP tool and the latest one ! Any idea ? ๐Ÿ™

• ddt

December 27, 2016 at 7:30 am

Also try another usb cable, it can easily be the case – shitty cable or sloppy connector

25. Mba Christian Ihechi

October 29, 2016 at 10:31 pm

If you can backup the firmware of another Excelvan tablet, use it and see if that helps. In the meantime, I will see if I can get another Excelvan MT10 firmware for you.

26. Anonymous

October 30, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Great page! Is it safe to root this device ? This dump is great to restore the original settings. Thanks! Kris

27. Mba Christian Ihechi

October 30, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Yes you can root the device using Kingroot APK. Just try not to mess around with the root privilege.

28. Anonymous

October 30, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Thanks Christian! I had one failed root using Kingo, but that was with a different China device (not an MTK) and I didn't have a ROM at hand back then. I'll give it a try since I feel a lot safer now with the dump you posted here at hand. I love this tablet, especially the GPS works like a charm. Regards, Kris

29. Mba Christian Ihechi

October 30, 2016 at 7:13 pm

You are welcome bro. If there's any other issue, don't hesitate to let us know.

30. Anonymous

November 10, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Hello, the flash doesn't work for me, I tried a few times but after reboot the tab always the old stuff I want to get rid off showed up, again and again and again…I want to flash the stock rom, because my tab is crazy. Nothing works, after deinstalling apps: they showed up again after reboot…after delete cache and user data: nothing is deleted after reboot…when the tab is running I can delete data, deinstall apps, kill the root etc. with no problems and it seems okay as long the tab is running – but after reboot everything is like before…seems the tab doesn't save the new settings…Makes me crazy! What can I do?? What is it? Maybe a virus? Thanks for help

31. Mba Christian Ihechi

November 10, 2016 at 10:10 pm

If I got your complain correctly, your Tab stays unchanged after flashing.. If you are using SP Flashtool, kindly
    launch it and click on the "Format" tab.
    Then tick "Format whole flash except Bootloader" and click on "Start"
    Connect your Tab while it is powered off.
    A progress bar should run and then notify you with "Format OK"
    Try turning on the phone, if it does not turn on, then you can flash the full firmware as usual. That should solve your problem.

32. Anonymous

November 11, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Hello thanks fรผr your message, but it did not solve the problem. I formatted the tab, then I flash it again, and after reboot the same old crappy software shows up but not the stock rom…like the whole time…Could it be a virus? Have you another adive? Thanks for answer

33. Mba Christian Ihechi

November 15, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Try this again.. Format it and then try to power it on. Don't flash back the firmware. Let me know what happens.