LATEST MTN SIMPLE SERVER TRICK, STABLE AND SUPER FAST.
How to browse for free on an mtn sim using Netloop VPN formerly known as SimpleAndroidServer.
Plus How to use Netloop on your pc to power all your apps.
LEARN HOW TO CONFIGURE YOUR PHONE TO USE SIMPLE SERVER.
With Netloop, you can download and browse without limit for a specified period of time just for either the N70 or N100 data plan which is very stable.
Although MTN has been trying very hard to stop it but it still rocks.
Go to your phone’s mobile network and change your APN Settings to this.
- APN……. web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- PROXY….. 127.0.0.1
- PORT…….. 8080
- APN TYPE.. default,supl
- Click on Connection settings.
- Tick enable proxy
- Inside proxy host, input 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port 8080
- Tick the enable header tweaking.
- Tap on Choose tweak type, select Host replacement.
- Injection Host….. web.blackberry.com
In Local server settings.
- Listening port…. 8080
- Burfer size.. 8092
- Concurrent connections.. 8
- Log level… Debug
You are Done. You can now start the Netloop app and then turn on mobile data to start surfing without limits.
How to subscribe to use Netloop on (MTN)
For the N70 subscription, dial *131*6*3*1#.
For the N100 subscription, send BBMIDID to 21600. It will last for 24hrs.
Or dial *131*6*3# to get all the plans on BB10 subscriptions.
How to use Simple Android Server on your Windows Pc.
First of all, you need to have the Simple server app on your pc and a configured MTN or a universal modem.
To browse with your PC via your Andriod phone, do the following.
- On the wireless or wifi connection on your Pc.
- Launch the Simple server on your Pc.
Now in your Android phone…
- Goto the mobile hotspot settings on your Android phone, set the security to Open and the number of connected users to 1.
- Power on your mobile data.
- Put the hotspot on your Android device on.
- Open the Netloop app, connect either with the local server or Vpn mode.
Connect your Pc to your phone’s mobile hotspot and start surfing.
Note If any of your system app, browsers or download manager is not connecting, goto its settings and change the proxy server to 127.0.0.1 and the port to 8080. It will definitely connect to the Internet.
Now you can browse for free on the mtn network via the Netloop app and simple server on your pc.