Elephone P9000 is made up of Metal frame which make it look elegant and beautiful. It comes with a 5.5 inch screen and having a FHD graphics. Its screen has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 with over 400 PPI, with exquisite display quality and excellent color reproduction capability, and the power consumption has gone down.
Elephone P9000 is powered with a MT67555 64bit Octa Core processor, 4GB RAM and Powerful 32GB ROM. Packed by a 3000mAh Battery and runs the latest Android 6.0 OS.
With high end dual camera, 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera, with large light-sensing surface area faster focusing speed and higher focusing accuracy, all those improvements will give you a better picture experience.
Elephone P9000 Smartphone comes with a 4G LTE-FDD: Band 1/3/7/8/20 and a 3G WCDMA. It also supports for Gravity sensor / Proximity sensor / Light sensor / Holster hall.
Elephone P9000 – Helio P10, 4 GB RAM SPECS
- Elephone P9000
- System OS Android 6.0
- CPU MTK6755 2.0GHz 64-bit Octa core
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB ROM
- Support micro SD (T-Flash) 256GB
- Display Size 5.5 inch FHD
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- LG LTPS-LCD with OGS tech, Multi-Touch Capacitive Screen
- 16 Million Colors
- Color Black / White
- 145 g (with battery)
- Package Weight 0.50 KG
- Front Camera: OV8858 8MP
- Rear Camera: Sony IMX258 13MP / Double color temperature flashes / Laser focus
- GSM: Band 2/3/5/8 (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- WCDMA: Band 1/2/5/8 (850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
- 4G LTE
- LTE-FDD: Band B1/B3/B7/B8/B20, TDD-LTE: Band B38/B40
- Dual SIM,dual standby (Dual Micro SIM)
- MP3, AAC, WAV, etc
- AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc
- Bluetooth 4.0, Type-C
- Wifi frequency: 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless, 2.4G
- A-GPS Support, Built-in GPS
- Gravity sensor / Proximity sensor / Light sensor / Holster hall / FOTA
- Certification CE/RoHS/WEEE/MSDS/UN38.3
- 3000mAh-3080mAh (Li-POL battery)
- (Non-removable battery)/
- Quick charge: PE+ 2.5A/1.67A(5V/7V/9V) 1.25A(12V)
- USB Cable x 1, User manual x 1, Screen protector x 1
The P9000 is equipped with 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM and a 32 GB eMMC Storage with support for MicroSD expandable storage. The phone will also run the latest Android6.0 Marshmallow at launch. Technically, there are actually 2 versions of the P9000 series.
The Elephone P9000 is the 2nd handset to offer the Mediatek’s MT6755 Helio P10 Soc Chipset, an Octa core processor which is technically a Mid-Tier Soc and a slightly slower version of the Helio X10. The Elephone M3 Pro (successor of the M2) also carries the same chipset, interestingly, most of the specs of the P9000 is similar to the M3.
Ultra Narrow 1.6mm Bezel
In terms of display, the Elephone P9000 sports a Phablet size 5.5 inch Display, OGS (One Glass Screen) type and about 85% Color saturation. The Ultra Narrow 1.6mm Bezel is even narrower than the iPhone 6 Plus, giving the phone a 82% Screen to Body Ratio.
Probably unique features of the handset is the E-Touch controls, which is a deviation from the standard three tactile sensitive menu keys, and instead opts for just one Menu Key but functions quite differently depending on your tactile response.
LDAF, 1080p Slow Motion, SonyIMX258 sensor
Some of the best features are likely on the Camera. Elephone has revamped the camera sensor to use the SonyIMX258 sensor, which is in theory more powerful and offers much better performance on low light performance. The camera is also equipped with Laser Aided AutoFocus (LDAF), Dual Tone Dual LED Flash and supports 1080p Slow motion video recording.
NFC and Fingerprint Touch ID
Except for the Elephone P9000 Lite version, these features are standard and available. The added Fingerprint Scanner enables Privacy Protection and customizes App access, you can also Unlock the phone just by using your Fingerprint. NFC is also available and supports Android Pay, transfer etc.
3080mAh PE+ Quick Charge, All Metal Aluminum Frame
Powering it all is a decent size 3000mAh non-removable battery. The USB Type C Connector allows Quick Data Transfers and Quick Charging option. It is stated that by just charging for 10 minutes, you have enough juice for about 3 hours. The phone also supports Wireless Charging, but this method tends to be slower..
Elephone P9000 main features:
- Utra Narrow 1.6mm Bezel
- Powered by Mediatek Helio P10 Octa Core Chipset with 4 GB RAM
- Runs the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Rear Fingerprint Touch ID
- Supports NFC Function
- 13 MP SonyIMX258 Sensor, f/2.0 Aperture lens, Dual LED Flash
- 1080p Slow Motion Video Recording
- Laser-aided Auto Focus or LDAF (Laser Detection AutoFocus)
- 5.5 inch, OGS, 1080p display, Ultra Narrow 16mm Bezel
- OGS (One Glass Screen), 82% Screen to body Ratio
- Hybrid Dual SIM (2nd sim slot use for MicroSD)
- Cat4 LTE (150/50Mbps)
- E-Touch, Off Screen Gesture Unlock, Privacy Protection, Fingerprint Applock/Unlock
- USB Type C (reversible Connector) (PE+ Quick Charging)
- Smart Key (customizable button)
- Metal Frame (Aluminum Body)
- 3000mAh built in LiPo battery (Supports Wireless and Fast Charging)
- 10 mins Charging equals to 3 hours Phone Call
Elephone P9000 Lite Main Features:
- Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Chipset
- 4 GB RAM and 32GB Storage (expandable)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5.5 inch, IPS, OGS, 1080p Display
- 13 MP Rear Camera, Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 Aperture, Dual Tone LED Flash
- 5.0 MP OV13850 Image Sensor Front Camera
- USB type C, Dual Band WiFi
- Dual SIM (Cat4 LTE 150/50Mbps)
- E-Touch, Smart Key
- 3000mAh battery