In case you have bricked your Blackberry Z10 in one way or the other, or your Blackberry Z10 is hanging, malware problem etc, flashing this ROM to your BB Z10 MT6572 Android smartphone will fix it.
This is a stock ROM backup that can be flashed via sp flashtool.
- Download latest version of Sp flashtool – Download
- Download the Blackberry Z10 clone MT6572 ROM – Download
- Install MediaTek USB Vcom drivers on your PC – Download
- Launch flashtool.exe from the Spflashtool folder
- Load the scatter file from the extracted folder.
- When all the files are loaded, Make sure all the marked files are available.
- Press the download button, then connect your MTK Blackberry Z10 while it’s powered off with the battery inside.
- When the download is complete, a green circle will show on your screen.
- Disconnect, remove the battery for 5 seconds and slot it back.
- Boot into recovery (Volume up and Power button) and factory reset the phone to avoid boot up issues.
How To Change Or Fix Invalid Imei Number On Mediatek Android Phones.
If you get an error message in sp flashtool saying pmt has changed, must be downloaded, select
Format all + download before clicking the download button or use the format tab to do a format before flashing the firmware.