One of the most important reasons why you might need to disable signature verification is to enable you install unsigned drivers on your PC. This scenario might surface when you really need this unsigned driver to get things done on your PC. That is where this short tutorial comes in.
To get this done on a Windows 10 PC, it takes some little tweak.
HOW TO DISABLE DRIVER SIGNATURE VERIFICATION ON WINDOWS 10 PC
- Open settings..
- Click on Update and Security
- Click on Recovery
- Under Advanced, click Restart now….After windows restarts,
- Click on Troubleshoot
- Under troubleshoot, select Advanced options
- Click on Startup Options …..
- Then click restart.
- When windows restarts, Press F7 or 7 to disable signature verification, windows will restart normally.
- During installation, When the warning comes up, select the install anyway option. That’s all.
- Now you can install unsigned drivers on windows 10 Pc