How To Change Gionee Marathon M5 Ringtone
Gionee Marathon M5 is one of the latest smartphones from the mobile giant. One of the outstanding parts of this beast is its large battery. This phone packs a whopping 3gb of RAM and a very fast MediaTek processor, AMOLED screen plus other high-end specifications.
Get the full specification at the bottom of this page.
This phone has some new or rather fresh system UI.
- To get the drop down notifications, you swipe from the bottom instead of the top.
Another thing a new user could find difficult to enable on this phone is to use custom ringtones. It’s somehow like Lumia phones but this one has a perfect solution or way out.
If you want to set a song in your ext SD card as your default ringtone, you need to know this.
SIMPLE STEPS TO CHANGE RINGTONE ON GIONEE MARATHON M5
All you have to do is
- Locate the song directly with a file manager like es file Explorer.
- Copy it
- Go to the phone’s internal storage
- Open media and paste it in the ringtone or notification folder.
- That’s all you need to do. You can repeat the process if you want to add more songs.
Another way, very simple
- Now go to your sound settings and choose your desired song as the default ringtone.
- Sound and vibration
- Ring-tones – select your ringtone under Memory
GIONEE Marathon M5 FULL SPECS
GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
Available. Released 2015, November
152 x 76 x 8.6 mm (5.98 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
211 g (7.44 oz)
Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
5.5 inches (~72.2% screen-to-body ratio)
720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
– Amigo 3.1
Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
Quad-core 1.3 GHz
microSD, up to 128 GB
32 GB, 3 GB RAM
13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR
Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Yes, with A-GPS
microUSB v2.0, USB On-The-Go
Accelerometer, proximity, compass
SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
– Reverse charging
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
Non-removable Li-Po 6020 mAh battery
Up to 684 h (2G) / Up to 557 h (3G)
Up to 62 h (2G) / Up to 28 h (3G)
White, Gold, Black
0.32 W/kg (head) 0.48 W/kg (body)