Gionee Marathon M5 is one of the latest smartphones from the mobile giant. One of the outstanding parts of this beast is its large battery.
This phone packs a whopping 3GB of RAM and a very fast MediaTek processor, AMOLED screen plus other high-end specifications.
Get the full specification at the bottom of this page.
This phone has some new or rather fresh system UI.
- To get the drop down notifications, you swipe from the bottom instead of the top.
Another thing a new user could find difficult to enable on this phone is to use custom ringtones. It’s somehow like Lumia phones but this one has a perfect solution or way out.
If you want to set a song in your ext SD card as your default ringtone, you need to know this.
Simple Steps To Change Ringtone On Gionee Marathan M5
All you have to do is
- Locate the song directly with a file manager like es file Explorer.
- Copy it
- Go to the phone’s internal storage
- Open media and paste it in the ringtone or notification folder.
- That’s all you need to do. You can repeat the process if you want to add more songs.
Another way, very simple
- Now go to your sound settings and choose your desired song as the default ringtone.
To do that, Go to
- Sound and vibration
- Ring-tones – select your ringtone under Memory