Having a smartphone isn’t everything. Installing the right apps will bring the best out of it. For instance, imagine a samsung i9300 that’s still running 4.1 in 2015. Wow!! That’s awesomely rare because there are a lot of stable, fast, and lovely custom roms for the galaxy s3. It also applies to every other phone thats being underestimated.
The fastest way to download with your android powered device is by using a third party download manager.
There are several download managers out there to choose from. I will save you the time of testing by telling you the best download manager you could start using right now.
Advanced Download Manager Pro is One of the most professional and advanced application management download.
Features of Advanced Download Manager Pro
- Download up to three files simultaneously;
- Accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- Interception of links from browsers and clipboard
- Shows icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- Backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- Completion notification by sound and vibration;
- Resume after reconnection or program restart;
- Save different file types in different folders;
- Built-in browser for sites with registration;
- Plan files download on a schedule;
- Widget on your home screen;
- Site manager;
- NO ADS
- Note :- Advanced Download Manager is the best android downloader for you! ADM does not support YouTube under the rules of Google.