Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you.
The Kimfly E6 and E7 are two popular Android smartphones from the Chinese manufacturer, Kimfly, which both use an MT6572 Nand MediaTek chipset.
These devices(Kimfly E6 and E7) have always brought issues to its owners and phone engineers who try to fix issues like privacy unlock code(Anti Theft), pin code and other SW issues via flashing the stock firmware/ROM.
If you ended up having white, striped, black or colored display issues after flashing the Kimfly E6 and E7, then today is your lucky day.
Oh I also forgot, you can also use this file to fix dead Kimfly E6 and E7 after flashing the stock firmware.
How To Fix Kimfly E6 E7 Display Error After Flashing
To fix your Kimfly E6 or E7 with display issues due to firmware flashing or whatever, follow the steps below.
- You should install MTK VCOM Drivers on your PC to enable you to work with MediaTek devices.
- Download the Kimfly E6/E7 display fix file – Download (password: HTTPS://WWW.KRIZTEKBLOG.COM)
- Load it in SP Flashtool and click on Download.
- Connect your device and allow it to flash.
- When flashing is done, unplug, reinsert battery and power on your device.
- Come back to say thank you and give me a beer.
If you have any question or issue, kindly use the comment box